To Register for Futsal League as a Team: Click on Winter Futsal League
To Register for Futsal Performance Academy: Click on Futsal Performance Academy
Some questions that we have received:
- Can I sign up for the league as an individual? Individuals that sign up for the Futsal Performance Academy can also sign up to play on a SportHQ house team for an additional $75. House teams will be coached by SportHQ coaches.
- What dates will games be played? We will hold games over the course of seven weekends (Dec 2nd/3rd, Dec 9th/10th, Dec 16th/17th, Jan 6th/7th, Jan 13th/14th, Jan 20th/21st, Jan 27th/28th). Each team will be able to select one bye weekend.
- What are the dates of the Futsal Performance Academy? Sessions will be held the week of December 4th, 11th and 18th. We will then take a two week break. We will then run sessions the week of January 8th 15th and 22nd.
- Will you make up games in the event of severe winter weather? We will do everything we can to make up games but will not extend games beyond the weekend of Jan 27th/28th. Make-up games may be scheduled on our turf fields.
- Will you make up Futsal Performance Academy sessions in the event of severe winter weather? We have several days reserved for potential make-up days, but our options are limited!
- We would like to play a split squad but only have 13 total players. What should we do? 13 is too many for a single team (playing time would be really reduced.) In this situation, we will allow double rostering of players between the “A” and “B” teams.
- We are going to sign up as a team, but would like players to pay SportHQ directly. Can you accomodate? Yes we can. We will divide the total amount owed (not including the refund) by the total number of players and set up a registration form. We will return the refund after all players have registered.