|Birth Years||2005 – 2008||2000 – 2004|
|Training Times||6p – 7:30p||7:30p – 9p|
|Game Play Component||Yes||Yes|
|Current Pricing||$295 *||$295 *|
|5 Pack Rate||$125||$125|
|Sibling Discount on Full Academy Rate||10%||10%|
*since Academy has already started, prorated pricing is available. Contact Jared (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested.
SportHQ’s 2016 Spring Futsal Program
- Duration. 10-week program starting February 16th and ending April 28th.
- Flexible Days. Offered on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, you pick the night best for you!. (You can even attend more than one session a week for no additional cost)
- Structure. Groups organized by birth years.
- Ability. Within each training session, players will be grouped by ability level.
- Games. All training sessions end with organized game play.
- HQPerformance Training. Both age groups include a HQPerformance training component
- If older or younger, and think this is the right program, please contact Jared. Also, if younger please check out our Junior Academy that we run on Friday nights.
To register: Click on 2016 Spring Futsal Academy
To register purchase a 5 Pack: Click on Academy Special Rates
Benefits of Program
- Designed straight from FC Barcelona’s youth futsal program. SportHQ coaches will be meeting with FCB coaches in Barcelona early February to fine-tune our coaching methodology and curriculum development.
- Aligns with US Soccer’s philosophy on importance of short sided game play and youth having fun while training.
- Provides at least 10,000 additional touches on the ball during this important spring season with tryouts a few months away.
- For older age groups, incorporates performance training to aid in conditioning and injury prevention during the spring season.
- Flexible scheduling to ensure that your athlete will be able to train on an off-day for outdoor training (and on other nights when the outdoor fields are unplayable).
Questions: contact Jared Musante at email@example.com or Geoff Christman at firstname.lastname@example.org