2017 Women’s Winter LAX Performance Training
We are excited to be offering our winter performance training geared just Women’s LAX players!
Try-outs and the upcoming season are just around the corner…
Training will work on improving the athletes:
- Are you ready for spring lacrosse tryouts in February? Are you looking to move from JV to Varsity or start for your team? Are you highlight video ready? SportHQLax can help you reach your lacrosse and athletic goals. Our annual women’s lacrosse pre-season prep training starts November 16th. This year we will continue to improve the agility, conditioning and overall athleticism of our female lacrosse players with the goal of improving competitiveness and maximizing endurance. Pre season training will also help our athletes get mentally ready for tryouts and the upcoming season.
SPORTHQ PERFORMANCE WINTER LAX
- Minimum of two Performance coaches will be on for every 12 girls training.
- Athlete Testing: Arranged as a small group at a separate time. Testing for speed
- During the Winter we will emphasize improvement of the following:
- First step, acceleration & sprint mechanics
- Vertical jump and hand eye coordination for goalies & field players
- Short area quickness and lateral agility for offensive and defensive players
- Distance sprints, catch-up speed & recovery
- Strength & power training – posterior chain and core strength emphasis
- Mobility & Flexibility – including injury prevention talks from Response Physical Therapy
START DATE: Thursday November 16th, 2017
Off days: Nov 23rd & December 21st through 28th
END DATE: Thursday February 8th, 2018
Sessions are Every Tuesday & Thursday starting at 6:30pm
ALL ATHLETES MUST BRING CLEATS & WATER TO EVERY TRAINING SESSION.
COST BEFORE NOVEMBER 2ND – $300
COST AFTER NOVEMBER 2ND – $350
Questions: Email Coach Bags at email@example.com