2017 Winter Training
SportHQ is dedicated to transforming your athlete in to a dominant, mentally tough competitor in sport and in life. HQPerformance trainers are committed to working with dedicated youth athletes to push boundaries and reach peak performance levels. Our most successful athletes train year round (in-season too), buy in to the process and are consistent in effort and attendance.
HQPerformance builds on the foundation of:* Strength – power & explosiveness * Speed & agility * Mobility – change of direction * Flexibility * Conditioning * Mental Toughness * Recovery
Hard work, persistence, and dedication to performance training can yield amazing results for your game! We challenge you to make performance a priority!
- Unlimited small group training, Monday thru Friday / Saturdays 9:15 – 10:30am (Intermediate / Advanced Only)
- Fundamental – 4:45pm to 6pm (Elementary)
- Intermediate – 5:45pm to 7pm (Middle and High School)
- Advanced Athletes – 4 – 5:30PM (Current Performance Athletes*) AND 5:45 to 7pm.
- $450 for Early Start Nov 13th – Feb23rd
- $395 for Nov 27th – Feb 23rd
- $325 for Dec 11th – Feb 23rd
- $250 for Jan 1st – Feb 23rd
- OFF DATES: Thanksgiving Break Nov 21st through 26th / Christmas Dec 22nd through 31st – Tentative
Note the earlier you start the more opportunity you have to receive individual attention. Performance session ratios will be 1:12 coach:athlete.
- Please bring exercise shoes and cleats to every training session. Always bring hydration!!!!
Questions: Contact Crickett Bankston, Director HQPerformance @ firstname.lastname@example.org