LESS THAN 45 DAYS TO MAKE THIS THE BEST SUMMER EVER! WHO’S IN?
Training is UNLIMITED – we offer training five days a week (schedule below). We recommend athletes train with us 2-4 days a week. WHO’S IN?
- Agility & Mobility training
- Acceleration and Sprint Mechanics
- Strength training (from calisthenics to weight training) – We progress the athletes when they have proven to be capable and demonstrate great and consistent technique.
- Conditioning & Recovery – We will work on improving their overall fitness including the Beep Test and 300yd shuttle.
- Advanced Performance Mornings (Advanced High School to Collegiate) –Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays 9:20AM-11AM (Ends Friday August 11th, athletes shift to afternoon). Afternoons are available Year Round
- Early drop off/Extra Work – 4pm
- Beginners (Ages 8-12) – 4:45pm to 6pm
- Intermediate/Advanced (13-18+) – 5:45 to 7pm
Questions: Email Crickett Bankston at email@example.com