- Our HQPerformance Package is for Homeschooled/ Track-out athletes from ages 10-16 who want to maximize their athletic potential in a small group setting.
- Each 75 minute training session covers speed, agility, strength training, flexibility and injury prevention. Athletes also learn sport fundamentals and play games such as basketball, football, soccer, volleyball,etc.
- Our overall goal is to improve overall athleticism. Each athlete will receive a baseline assessment at the beginning of their training and will be retested every 6 weeks to measure improvement.
- Athlete’s are given “Work Ethic Trackers”, with individual goals to assist them with improvement and to foster a healthy lifestyle outside of the facility.
- Session are split and determined by skill level and/or age, as some young athletes may be more advanced than others.
- Sessions are lead by qualified and certified sports performance coaches with degrees in Exercise Science and certifications from ACSM/ NSCA/ USA Weightlifting / Crossfit / Underground Strength / American Red Cross.
TRAINING DAYS & TIMES:
OFFICIAL START DATE: MONDAY NOVEMBER 6TH, 2017
MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS – 10AM – 11:15 AM
SATURDAYS – 9:15 – 10:30 AM
- $95 per child / per month
- $75 per child / per month annual *no sibling discount
- Annual Pricing – if you would prefer to pay the entire amount up front the pricing is: $800 (1 child) / $1500 ( 2 children)
- $45 – per week / per child
- $75 – per Track / per child
SIGN-UP TODAY AT HOMESCHOOL
Contact Crickett at Crickett@sporthq.org for any questions or to register.