November 1st Update –
- Division Roster. The division league roster has been published. If you see any issues, please have your team manager contact us.
- League schedule. Once the division line up is finalized on Monday, we will begin working on the schedule and hope to publish midweek.
- House team. We have also created house teams — that list will be online November 2nd.
- Practice schedule. We have published the practice schedule as well.
- Individual Waiver. Finally, if you need to complete an individual waiver, please click on this link: Individual Waiver
October 17th Update – We are now sold out for individuals that are signing up to play in the league. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, email Geoff!
October 14th Update – Winter Futsal League is Sold Out! Thank you for your support of our programs. If your team would like to be placed on the waiting list, please email Geoff Christman at email@example.com! Once the schedule is prepared in late October, we might be able to fit in another couple of teams.
Winter Futsal League
- 8 game Winter Futsal League
- Games begin weekend of November 14th and run thru the end of January
- 100% of regularly scheduled games being held indoors at SportHQ
- Games will be held on either Saturday or Sunday (see schedule below)
- Five age groups (U9/U10 thru U17/U18)
- Up to six divisions per age group (three for boys and three for girls)
- 10 hour long midweek practices that will be led by SportHQ coaches
- Focus on practice will be on futsal game situations
- Practices will be held both indoors and outdoors at SportHQ
- Your outdoor coach is welcome to participate
- Practices will be Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Each team will be provided with a consistent time each week (e.g., Tuesday at 8pm.)
- Practice preference time will be given to teams that pay in full the earliest
In selecting the proper division to play in, we ask teams to select the division that best corresponds to your level of team. We have provided guidelines based on CASL and TFCA structures, but we know that there are always exceptions so please use your best judgment! The six divisions are:
|Division||Gender *||Equivalent CASL||Equivalent TFCA|
|Yellow||Boys||Challenge, Silver, Grey||TDA, White, Red and Green|
|Purple||Girls||Challenge, Silver, Grey||TDA, White, Red and Green|
|Black||Boys||Black, White||Navy and Select|
|Orange||Girls||Black, White||Navy and Select|
|Premier||Boys||Red, Jr. Red, CAR||Alliance|
|Premier||Girls||Red, Jr. Red, ECNL||Alliance|
|* We reserve the right to place teams in the appropriate division. Girls teams are welcome to sign up for “boys” divisions.|
** Our initial schedule is shown below – and will be adjusted based on the mix of teams that sign-up. We will have a more definitive game schedule out in early October**
|Age Group||Game Time|
|U11/U12||Saturday Midday thru Evening|
|U15/U16||Sunday Late Afternoon thru Early Evening|
We are capping our Winter Futsal League at 80 teams – divisions will be composed of 4 to 8 teams.
Winter Futsal League Prices (good through midnight October 5th)
- U9/U10 – $950/team or $800/team if an outdoor team is forming two indoor teams.
- U11+ – $1050/team or $900/team if an outdoor team is forming two indoor teams
- $250 nonrefundable deposit is required prior to midnight October 5th to lock in your spot and pricing
- Full payment due October 31st
- Individual looking for a team – U9/U10 – $95, U11+ – $105
- Prices after October 5th will go up $100 per team ($10 for individuals looking for a team)
If you want more futsal then is being provided in our league, check out the Winter Futsal Academy. If you want more performance training, check out the Winter Pro Package. Both are great complements to the League!
We do have a small number of partial and full scholarships available for deserving families. These include scholarships for individuals on teams who may not be able to afford the cost of participation.